The hotel has two large suites that overlook the open second floor veranda that extends over the sidewalk to the streetside. They have private baths.
Room #1, the 'honeymoon suite' has two double beds, marble sinks and original furnishing. It was photographed soon after the hotel was built; the original blue wallpaper still remains.
Room # 9, the other suite, has a queen-bed and a bathroom with clawfoot tub.
The 12 smaller original boarding rooms are rustic and affordable. In each wing of the hotel, 6 of these rooms share three European-style bathrooms.
- -Rooms, shared European style baths$35-$55
- -Suites, private baths $70-$105
- -Reservations require a deposit of one night's lodging. $10 cancellation fee. 48---Hour cancellation notice required for deposit refund
- -Visa, MC, Amex & Discover Card are accepted
- -Check in time from 3pm - 8pm, or by special arrangement
- -Historic Western Hotel is history preserved - telephone available in lobby
- -Please, no smoking or pets
- -Free WIFI in all rooms